Humphrey Matrix Visual Field Instrument
- The Humphrey Matrix comes equipped with software for comprehensive threshold exams and charting change over time. It is clinically validated by numerous studies.
- This instrument represents a significant breakthrough in visual field testing by combining early glaucoma detection capabilities, tools to characterize glaucoma and basic glaucoma management tools.
- Excellent for characterizing glaucoma and providing a basic glaucoma management platform.
The optomap ultra-wide digital retinal imaging system captures more than 80% of your retina in one panoramic image. Traditional methods typically reveal only 10-15% of your retina at one time. The unique optomap ultra-wide view enhances your eye doctor’s ability to detect even the earliest sign of disease that appears on your retina. Seeing most of the retina at once allows more time for your eye doctor to review your images and educate you about your eye health.
Optomap ultra-wide digital retinal image of a healthy eye.
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and diabetic retinopathy are two of the most common causes of blindness.
- The digital camera that Dr. Cleveland uses captures images that can be viewed immediately, making procedures more efficient. Because the images are digital, they can be used with many different applications.
- This powerful digital camera technology enables refined images of the retina to assist Dr. Cleveland in detecting and monitoring diabetes, glaucoma, and other serious conditions.
Heidelberg Retinal Tomograph (HRT):
- Clinically proven: HRT analysis has been proven to accurately discriminate between healthy and glaucomatous eyes and to be predictive of visual field loss.
- Tracks change over time: The Advanced Analysis feature always our physicians to evaluate subtle RNFL (Retinal Nerve Fiber) changes so they can manage glaucoma with more confidence.
- Simple: HRT examinations are easy for patients and staff. Reports are clear and intuitive.
- Fast: Typical exam time ranges from 1 to 3 minutes.